Viva New Wastelands
Convert Viva New Vegas to Tale of Two Wastelands
- A completely followed through Viva New Vegas guide.
This guide will assume you’ve gone through the entirety of the Viva New Vegas guide manually or with the Wabbajack. This includes the Extended section of mods.
- Tale of Two Wastelands mod files.
Download the installer for Tale of Two Wastelands and follow the steps in the following guide:
Follow through the guide up until Essential Mods, everything mod-related will be covered here.
Converting the modlist - Utilities
- Install ROOGNVSE into your Utilities seperator.
- Replace the Viva New Vegas FalloutCustom.ini with The Best of Times’
Converting the modlist - Bug Fixes
- Disable/remove Yukichigai Unofficial Patch
- Disable/remove Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus
- Disable/remove Improved AI (Navmesh Overhaul Mod) OR build your own patch
- Install TTW 3.3.2 Hotfix
- Reinstall Iron Sights Aligned
Select the Tale of Two Wastelands option and the Anniversary Anim Pack option.
- Disable/remove New Vegas Mesh Improvement Mod
- Disable/remove ExRB - YUP Patch
- Install Extended Roombounds - TTW Patched and ExRB Cut Sewers - TTW Patched
- Disable/remove Ammo Script Fixes
- Install Strip Lights Region Fix - TTW Patch
Converting the modlist - Gameplay
- Disable/remove Delay DLC Redux
- Install Delay DLC Redux TTW
Converting the modlist - Overhauls
- Disable/remove JSawyer Ultimate Edition
- Disable/remove JSawyer Ultimate Edition - Push’s Tweaks
- Install SawyerBatty TTW
- Install SawyerBatty - TTW Patch
- Install Mojave Arsenal Recipes (TTW 3.3)
- Disable/remove EVEM - YUP Patch
- Disable/remove EVEM - JSUE Patch
- Disable/remove Vanilla Enhancements Merged - JSawyer Ultimate Push Tweaks Patch
- Disable/remove Navmesh Overhaul VNV Patch
Optional mods - Overhauls
- Install TTW Fix Famine Raven Rock
- Makes Raven Rock confiscated gear locker to be “No AI Acquire” for compatibility between TTW and Famine.
- Install Tweaks for TTW
- A very simple collection of miscellaneous tweaks to TTW. Read mod description for more information about tweaks.
- Install (Benny Humbles You) and Steals Your Stuff
- Benny takes all the player’s gear when they enter the Mojave, locks it in a safe in the Tops Presidential Suite, and gives him the key.
- Install TTW Benny Humbles You Steals Your Stuff and Locks You Out of DC
- Locks New Vegas train station entrance with Benny’s Tops Presidential Safe Key.
- Install TTW Reputations
- Adds a functional reputation system to Fallout 3 alike New Vegas.
- Install TTW New Vegas Speech Checks
- Converts all Fallout 3 dialogue to use the New Vegas speech system.
- Install TTW New Vegas Speech Checks - TTW Reputations Patch
- Install TTW Ain’t That A Kick In The Head Fix
- Fixes some issues with TTW, Ain’t That A Kick In The Head, and Hardcore Mode.
- Install TTW Ain’t That A Kick In The Head Fix - (Benny Humbles You) and Steals Your Stuff Patch
- Install TTW - Anchorage Skip
- Adds a very hard terminal into the Gary room in the VSS outpost to bypass the Anchorage DLC.
- Install TTW - Bypass Tranquility Lane
- Allows you to skip Tranquility Lane without ever entering in a lore friendly manner.
Converting the modlist - Content
- Disable/remove Uncut Wasteland
- Reinstall Functional Post Game Ending
Select the TTW Patch option and the Uncut Wasteland plus NPCs option
- Disable/remove FPGE - JSUE
- Disable/remove Essential DLC Enhancements Merged - JSUE Patch
- Install The Living Desert - TTW Patch
- Disable/remove Mojave Raiders - JSUE Patch
- Disable/remove Mojave Raiders - Uncut Wasteland (VNV) Patch
Converting the modlist - Visuals
- Disable/remove Atmospheric Lighting Tweaks - FNV
- Install Atmospheric Lighting Tweaks - TTW
- Disable/remove Desert Natural Weathers NV
- Install Desert Natural Weathers TTW
All profile files are here, and are free to download.